3/05/2008

Kyle's Surgery and other Fun

Kyle had his surgery today and all went well which is a huge praise. The doctor was pleased with how everything we went. The nurses kept saying how well behaved he was. They gave him some medicine to relax him and that's when we took this picture. He just sat there and smiled. He really did very well.



We went on a couple's retreat last weekend to Lake Lure, NC. It was beautiful and we had a great time with our church friends and each other. It was a nice break away from kids.




The other day I started a bath for the boys while they were playing with their toys. I went to turn on a movie for the boy I keep every once and awhile. When I came back this is what I found. When I asked them what they were doing they said "bath, bath". I guess that should've been pretty obvious to me.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are so funny and adorable!!