I don't have any new pics, but I do have a few updates. Seth got a tooth! He also has 2 or 3 more ready to come in. He hasn't been too fussy, but he's had a runny nose for the past week. He also figured out how to stand up in his crib yesterday. The problem was that he couldn't figure out how to get back down. He tries to pull up on everything. He's a strong little boy. He definitely loves his brothers. They have a lot of fun together. He now crawls out of the room if he's trying to find us. He's a lot of fun.
Micah and Kyle are doing great with school. They enjoy it a lot, and they are fast learners. They love to talk about what they can do. I think their favorite activity is to cut with scissors!
9/09/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment